24/7 CCTV Camera Protected
State Licensed, Private Owned and Operated.
- Tour: Please come visit our school and staffs. Let us answer any questions you may have.
- Application: The application forms needs to be completed and submitted with a $60.00 annual registration fee.
- Enrollment: Students are eligible for enrollment once all registration forms are signed and returned to us. We must also have up to date shot record for each child.
- From 6 weeks to 12 months – $160/week per child
- From 12 months to 24 months – $150/week per child
- From 2 years old to 5 years old – $140/week per child
- Before and after school program:
- School – $70/week per child
- School – $120/week per child (Summer Program)
- Preschool – $120/week per child
- Part time and drop in – $35 a day (This does not include 0-24 months.)
- School transportation is separate rated as $5/day.
- $20 discount on siblings!
Field trip fees and special events are not included. We will let our parents know in advance of the cost when we schedule fields trips or organize special events (i.e. clown face painting party, visit from Santa or the Easter Bunny, etc)
Tuition includes FREE breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
NCI (Workforce Solution) Parents are welcomed, we are NCI approved childcare center and we offer all three meals and snacks.
School transportation is separate rate as $5 per day.
- Enrollment Form
- Payment and Fee Policy
- Child Care Contract
- Discipline Guidance Policy
- Medication Policy
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Management Plan
- Emergency Medical Care
- Food Program Form
- Photo Authorization
All forms may be obtained at our office located at 13229 Jones Road, Houston, TX 77070. Call the office at (281) 807-1100 for further information.
Applications are accepted on a first come-first served basis. If you have a desired starting date, we can only hold the spot for your kids if you prepaid 1st week tuition and registration fee. Any phone calls without payment and paperwork will not guarantee any spots since we have limited spots open and they are usually gone quickly. In the case of a center reaching full enrollment, a waiting list will be established at that site.